Friday, December 25, 2009

Calming Medication For Dogs Has Anyone Had Their Dog On Calming Medication?

Has anyone had their dog on calming medication? - calming medication for dogs

I'm on your options for one of my dogs displayed aggression.

I now begin the evening, dog training with a trainer and dog behaviorist with the hope that some answers to improve the situation.

The idea seems to be the nose, as everyone knows, not to permit, I get an insert for a long time (also a kind of shopping list).

I think getting some of my anti-veterinary pain and I was wondering if anyone has experience with the use of it.

Has it helped?
Does your dog like a zombie?
How long does it take?

Each experience can help me make a decision.

I am afraid it will not help anything, and I need to sleep, which I would break my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I medication to calm my dog is afraid of thunderstorms and other loud noises like that.

    I can not say that I never try to use painkillers with an aggressive dog. I just can not in good conscience, have a dog I do not trust. Unfortunately, this is a matter that would make the difficult decision of euthanasia.

    ReplyDelete