Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Fix A Wet Mp3 Ipod Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Ipod help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? - how to fix a wet mp3

Who knows how the iPod nano 4th Generation to solve, or know of a site that does not? I have a film about them frozen, then. I found a way to reset it. reset and then refrozen. Another day, and I tried to reset but still the screen is frozen. so I turned off. I have for the repair of Apple and they said they couldnt fix, because the abuse! (I do not abuse it) for the return. when I got home, I received a letter in the box that says you !!!!!!! wet (there are now only say shit) not wet. So I sent found this website for the Zune and other MP3 players. told us what was going on with him and cost him $ 140! Then my father came home saying she should return. a new custom my parents or I get a new one. do u know a site or place thas knows how to get it for $ 80 or less fixed? or maybe u know how to solve it. PLEASE HELP !!!!!! I need it on 30 June tight!

1 comment:

  1. Take it to the Apple Genius Bar and it is likely that the electronics to get wet lol and get only a drop of water in a crack may be a bad mix.
    We also give your iPod and iPod nano for real!

    ReplyDelete