Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Menstruation More Condition_symptoms Is Menstruation More Affected By Body Fat Or Overall Body Weight?

Is menstruation more affected by Body fat or overall body weight? - menstruation more condition_symptoms


please and thank you. is really important.
I did my time in a battle with anorexia and have not in 7 months. and ask whether that would be meaningless in strength training and building, when she tries to get back my time, is the ultimate goal. Otherwise, what I would earn fat, so I would stop time to lose.

2 comments:

  1. In general, even people who do not exercise, do not get points. I have been a swimmer for 9 years and have not taken my time to 16 (18now) and my period comes every 3-4 months. My longest was a year, but was only because in my head. A healthy diet and physical activity will help you in your time regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id say no. I think that is most affected by the general health, but could be wrong. If I am one of those I would say that is body fat, it has always been a thin person and my mother told me that my time come when I would pick more fat. I hope to help you.

    ReplyDelete