Thursday, January 28, 2010

Schweppes Soda Water Taste What's The Difference: Soda Water, Carbonated Water, Mineral Water?

What's the difference: soda water, carbonated water, mineral water? - schweppes soda water taste

I do not think that there is a difference when I saw that there were three pages of Wikipedia, and it has to do with alcohol, and others do not. Perhaps someone who spent time in France, can help me: Is that water or gas Badoit Parot not the same kind of water you drink alcohol, such as Pastis? What do you do with water-gas is diluted with alcohol? Does it matter? Schweppes is usually as something to be diluted with alcohol are considered, is not it? But people drink too easy? Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

  1. I'm no expert - but I think it's a little water on natural gas to bottled water, soda water and carbonated water in which (water and soft drinks and mineral water) are the same thing that makes regular soda was just before bottling.

    However, water is in bottles for carbonated drinks, a little salt added. I think it is probably small amounts, but I think that makes soda water.

    ReplyDelete